WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
onlygrace

request old function

ReplyThanks 2019/07/12 19:11:16 0 0

I am a user with a pro account. In the old version of botchief, the menu to add mouse and keyboard emulation are not locked. But the recent version locks these menus for pro user, only elite and developer user can access these functions.

Nowadays, I've found a few and more sites which cannot click element with standard "control operate" function.

Can you put back the ability to use mouse and keyboard emulation for pro user ?

I believe the differences about pro and elite account should be about easiness to make a bot. If you lock these function, it means I and every Pro account can use botchief on certain sites only

Karmagedon
2019/07/15 18:31:34
1 # onlygrace 2019/7/12 19:11:16

I am a user with a pro account. In the old version of botchief, the menu to add mouse and keyboard emulation are not locked. But the recent version locks these menus for pro user, only elite and developer user can access these functions.

Nowadays, I've found a few and more sites which cannot click element with standard "control operate" function.

Can you put back the ability to use mouse and keyboard emulation for pro user ?

I believe the differences about pro and elite account should be about easiness to make a bot. If you lock these function, it means I and every Pro account can use botchief on certain sites only

As far as I remember, functions for working with a mouse and keyboard have always been available since the elite version.

I looked at the website page in the webarchive and you can see for yourself.

Link

If I'm wrong, I have only one suggestion - to restore the previous version of the editor.

Module Development - [email protected] // Thanks - https://ko-fi.com/arbots
onlygrace
2019/07/15 18:43:22
Sir, I only have pro account. I just suggest you to bring back the mouse and keyboard emulation to pro account, since not every site allow click using control operate alone.
Karmagedon
2019/07/15 22:22:07
3 # onlygrace 2019/7/15 18:43:22
Sir, I only have pro account. I just suggest you to bring back the mouse and keyboard emulation to pro account, since not every site allow click using control operate alone.
I am not the official representative of the developers. I am the same user as you. I'm just trying to help.
onlygrace
2019/07/15 23:04:54

Oh sorry my mistake.

Since the attack, botchief editor runs very slow, while botchief runner doesn't run at all. I hope the developer fix this ASAP and not abandon this software

Karmagedon
2019/07/15 23:48:45
5 # onlygrace 2019/7/15 23:04:54

Oh sorry my mistake.

Since the attack, botchief editor runs very slow, while botchief runner doesn't run at all. I hope the developer fix this ASAP and not abandon this software

Believe me, I myself furious. All my work has stopped.
Aprilcaicai
2019/07/17 16:59:08

Runner cannot open issue has been solved in the latest version, please go to check it.

Let us know if it still won't work.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option