WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
onlygrace

cannot use mouse emulation

ReplyThanks 2015/12/21 14:10:41 0 0

Hi, I need help. The site that I want to automate need a click from mouse. Since my version is pro, I cannot use mouse emulation. I try to use control operate but it's not working. I try every options in control operate (click,onclick,focus,keypress,onchange) but cannot find one that works.
What can I do to do this automation without mouse emulation? please help

zhoucongcq
2015/12/21 21:06:46
Only "Control Operate" and "Mouse Emulation" can do a click operate.
WhiteHatBox
2015/12/25 01:04:33
you can post the page url and tell us which botton do you want to click, we will have a look for you.
Let's ROCK!
toddhutch
2015/12/28 10:44:09

While discussing this topic, could you explain the differences between "Control Operate" and "Mouse Emulation"? Is there a reason one would use on over the other? Say you're just trying to click a button to submit a form on a page.

Aprilcaicai
2015/12/28 21:36:29
4 # toddhutch 12/28/2015 10:44:09 AM

While discussing this topic, could you explain the differences between "Control Operate" and "Mouse Emulation"? Is there a reason one would use on over the other? Say you're just trying to click a button to submit a form on a page.

we have got your message, and please wait for a moment, we will help you asap, thanks.

Aprilcaicai
2015/12/29 01:49:08
4 # toddhutch 12/28/2015 10:44:09 AM

Differences between Control Operate and Mouse Emulation:

Control Operate is to operate the controls on the page, and trigger the control’s related event.

Mouse Emulation is to simulate the operation when you move your mouse or click the order on the page.

Control Operate can finish almost all functions, so it is used more frequently.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option